The ancient cosmic symbol known to all nations is the sun. It gives us light and life and guarantees the order in the universe. Symbols of the sun in Polynesian tattoo are found in most designs as the sun is considered to be a powerful charm. Dawn in the culture of people of Polynesia is a rebirth and a new life. We used the form of a glowing ball and its rays in the design of RAA earrings so that every instantaneous sunset in your life is followed by a long dawn.
A pair of earrings.
Materials: sterling silver 925.
Earrings come with backs.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|