How to measure my ring size?
Most people don't know, which ring size they have. Some go to professional jeweler, some surf through thousands of pages. However, it is possible to learn of your ring size at home by yourself.
- You need: string, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap the string around the base of the ring finger, slightly below the knuckle
- Use the pen to mark the string where it ends
- Lay the string on the ruler with the area marked on your right
- The number closest to the pen mark is the ring size in millimetres
- You can use the ring chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size
|Size (US)||Inside diameter (mm)||Inside circumference (mm)||Size (UK, Australia)|