FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. OFFLINE SHOPS IN MY AREA?
To find out if there is a store in your area, have a look at “Find a Store” section of our website. Choose the suitable store, but if you can not find it nearby, just make an order from our website. We ship worldwide.
2. HOW TO ORDER ALOHA GAIA JEWELRY FROM WEBSITE?
It is very easy, just follow these steps:
- Have a look at all jewelry in “Shop” section. You can choose a suitable category of jewelry to see all items available. For example, only rings or necklaces.
- Click on pieces you loved, and choose a suitable size (if applicable).
- Click on “Add to Cart” button, and the item will simultaneously appear in your cart. Go on shopping, and once you have picked up all jewelry pieces you want to order, click on “Cart” button.
- In your cart, add special instructions in a box under a list of your jewelry (in case you want to give us some details for packing and shipping your order). In the cart, you can see total amount to be paid with taxes and shipping included in the price.
- Once you have checked your order pieces, click on “Checkout” button. If you already have your user account, log in. If not, sign up by entering your e-mail.
- Fill in information about your name, billing address, and phone number. You can also save this information for your next purchase by placing a tick in the box under your phone number.
- Now click on “Continue to Payment Method” and pay for the order via “Yandex.Kassa”.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation letter on your e-mail from alohagaia.com.
- We will start to pack your order, will ship within 3 working days from Moscow, and you will be happy to receive your parcel from Aloha Gaia within 10-20 business days from the date of payment.
In case you have not found needed ring size on our website, please, contact us via email@example.com with e-mail subject “Special order”, and we will inform you of production matters, price, and timing.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
How long does it take to receive my order?
We start to pack your order after we receive the payment. Once your parcel is ready, we ship it via AirMail to your address as stated in the order within 3 working days from Moscow. You get your tracking number once your parcel is shipped. It usually takes 10-20 working days.
We send all packages from Moscow using Russian Post, and delivery is processed within 2-4 weeks and delivered to US, Australia or Europe.
What is your shipping outcome place?
All parcels with your orders are shipped from our studio in Moscow, Russia via Russian Post.
Which payment methods are available?
We accept payments made via “Yandex.Kassa” payment system that includes bank cards, Yandex.Money, and Qiwi Wallet.
Whom do I need to contact in case I haven't received my shipment after 4 weeks?
In case there are problems with delivery by your tracking number, please, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with e-mail subject “Not received parcel after 4 weeks”, and your order number. You can find your order number in the first letter from Aloha Gaia that you receive after submitting your payment. Your tracking number is sent to you within 1-3 working days in the second letter from Aloha Gaia. We will answer you as soon as possible and will help with this problem.
How much does it cost to ship my package?
We ship via Russian Post, and the shipping cost is $10. If the total price of your order exceeds $150, we ship your order for free.
How do I track my parcel?
In your second e-mail from Aloha Gaia, you get your tracking number and the link to follow to check information on delivery.
4. PRODUCT RETURN POLICIESCan I return or exchange received jewelry? In which case?
Yes, you can. For more detailed information, please, follow the link "Return Policy".
5. PRIVATE CUSTOMER SECTION
How do I measure my ring size?
To find out which ring size is yours, check our “Sizing” page. Remember that midi-rings are one-size for the second phalanx, so you can order them without measuring your size. They are adjustable for each finger.
What is your jewelry made of?
Almost all our jewelry pieces are produced out of sterling silver 925. We also use natural stones. To keep our jewelry hypoallergenic, we do not add nickel. We use only silver and copper but do not use rhodium plating. Thus, our jewelry pieces keep a warm shade of silver that we all like a lot.
Why the stone in my jewelry piece looks a bit different to the one I saw on website picture?
This means that your jewelry is unique and there is no another one with the similar stone. During production, we use only natural stones, and they slightly different from each other. If you would like to see the stone in your jewelry, please, place the request in the special box in your card. We will send you a picture of your jewelry before shipping. Sometimes stones may contain impurities that arise because of a mix of different chemical elements.
Can I order jewelry with other stones that you don't have in the catalog?
Yes, you can write us an e-mail with subject “Special order”. Just write which jewelry you would like to purchase, your stone, and size (if applicable). We will select an appropriate stone for you, and send further details about payment, timing, and shipping when we get your email with the request.
Our jewelry is designed and manufactured following the highest standards available on jewelry market today. However, our jewelry is made from an alloy that contains silver and copper which makes it hypoallergenic. We do not use rhodium plating so that warm color and soft shine of silver are kept.
However, silver by its nature can be vulnerable to the external environment factors. Therefore, over time, it can darken and tarnish – lose its beautiful luster. This may happen, for instance, because of high humidity or individual characteristics of the skin.
To learn more on how to clean your jewelry, please, check our care guide.