IRIS Necklace - Blue Topaz
Necklace with a droplet shaped stone.
This jewelry is named after Iris, Greek goddess of the rainbow. Iris was considered the mediator between gods and men as a rainbow is a mediator between Heaven and Earth. The stone and lines in the design symbolize light that comes through the drop.
Materials: sterling silver 925, natural topaz.
Chain length 16" (41 cm).
Stone size 10x7 mm.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|