IKA Earrings (Gold)
Most people believe that life on Earth began with the appearance of water. Living in a pristine ocean fish were the origin of life. It is not only the main food of those living on the islands but also a powerful symbol in their culture. A symbol of wealth, prosperity, life, and purity. Images of fish are even now used for decorating canoes and houses as people believe thus they are obtaining mercy of the gods. We have created earrings IKA for you to always be yourself and be closer to the ocean, despite miles of distances.
A pair of earrings.
Materials: sterling silver 925 gold plated.
Earrings come with backs.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|