AXIS Earrings - Moonstone
A pair of earrings with round elements and faceted stone.
The inspiration for the name of this earrings was the mythical axis of the world (Axis Mundi). In certain beliefs and philosophies, it was considered to be a link between earth and sky, the unity of opposites.
In this jewelry circle elements symbolize earth and cosmos, while the moonstone unites them by combining powers of both.
Materials: sterling silver 925, natural moonstone.
Stone size: 3 mm.
Earrings come with backs.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|