APOLLO Necklace - Black Onyx
Necklace with pear stone and sun rays elements.
This jewelry is named after the Greek god of the sun and the radiant light. In the design of these jewelry pieces, diverging rays of the sun are used, which are the symbol of vitality, a source of knowledge and wisdom. The arc represents half of the sun, in the center of which we placed a drop of dew to symbolize the good and the cleanliness. This delicate jewelry is able to awaken your brightest, sincere and warm feelings.
Materials: sterling silver 925, silver plated brass, natural onyx.
Stone size 10x7 mm.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|