SIPAPU Earrings (screw back)
Pair of earrings with half oxidized rhomb element.
On the southwest of the North America there exists one of the most mysterious places in the world: sipapu. Hopi believe that here, on the land of Four Corners, is located the entrance to the other world – a portal through which their ancestors were born in the ancient times. Sipapu means demarcation between the two worlds, and is the source of vitality.
Materials: sterling silver 925.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|