TIKI is the symbol of the Maori people. This is the first mortal man descended from the Stars, who has created the first alike woman on Earth. A grandparent, a symbol of fertility, a clear mind, and courage. Amulet in the form of the face of Tiki protects from evil spirits. Despite languidly closed eyes, he sees all the troubles ahead and instantly prevents them. TIKI pendant in the form of the mascot will bring you clarity and good luck.
Materials: sterling silver 925
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|