TAWA Necklace - Black Onyx
Necklace with round stone.
Tawa – God of the sun, justice and victory. According to Hopi mythology, Tawa was the original creator of everything on the Earth. He also formed the ‘First World’ out of Tokpella, or endless space, as well as its original inhabitants. The sun spirit has always been shrouded in mystery, and symbolized the personification of the start of a new path.
Materials: sterling silver 925, natural black onyx.
Length of chain 14"-15" (35-38 cm).
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|