EOS Ring - Citrine
Crossed ring with a pear stone.
This ring is named after the Greek goddess of dawn. According to the legend, every morning beautiful Eos drove out of the ocean in her chariot and went ahead of the Sun, coloring the sky in pink and leaving drops of precious dew on the grass.
Materials: sterling silver 925, natural citrine.
Stone size 8x5 mm.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|