ASKWALI Midi Ring
Phalanx ring with shiny finishing.
Askwali in the Hopi language means 'thank you'. Our planet is our common home, so Hopi always thank the Earth for the fact that she gives us all necessary for living things. Each of us can love our planet, take care of it and pay a lot of attention to what surrounds us. This jewelry will every day remind you of the inextricable link between man and our planet, which will always help you to be in harmony with the environment.
Materials: sterling silver 925.
Size 14 mm.
How to measure the suitable size of my ring?
If you do not know your ring size, do not worry. It is easy to find out which size suits you best. Just follow our guide below. Keep in mind that it’s better to measure your finger during the afternoon when the temperature is around average, because during the day the width of the finger may vary up to half of the size.
- You need: non-stretchy string or a 3-4 mm wide strip of paper, ruler, pen
- Cut a string that is not too long
- Wrap it around the widest part of your finger not too tightly
- Use a pen to mark the point where a match occurs
- Measure the length from the beginning up to the mark in millimeters
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of your ring in millimeters
- Use the ring chart below to find out your ring size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||Size US||Size AU|